Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Holy light at the end of the tunnel Batman!

I can see the end of my collage career!! This is it!
Spring '09 - 2 classes
Summer '09 - 1 class (if it's offered) and apply for the program!
Fall '09 - Start teach program Level II plus calculus
Spring '10 - Move to Level III
Fall '10 - Student teaching or internship!
(I'm hoping for this. It's 5/8ths pay for the first semester and then full pay and full benefits after graduation. I'd get my own class and a support teacher assisting me. That would so ROCK!! Especially if I can get into the Jr. High)

Right now, I'm taking 5 classes and have been averaging 16 credit hours the last 3 semesters. I'm wiped (though I have made the Deans list each semester). I still can't believe it... that's all there is I should be teaching Fall of 2010! It seems so far away, but not when you look at it like that. I'm so excited!! Weehaw!!!

No comments: