Sunday, August 3, 2008

And the grades come rolling in...

It's been a crazy semester, that's for sure. Starting a new job was an unexpected turn. Grades are starting to roll in:

Music A
Math 1050 A
Humanities A
Parenting (should be an A)
Physics (should be an A)

Next Semester is pretty full too. On the schedule:

First Aide
Math 1060
Family Finance
Stats 1040
English Literature

I'm still working full time too. This should be my last tough semester, the rest will be 3 classes each. Not too bad. I'm hoping to enter the eled program next summer. I should have my minor completed and be ready to submerge myself into the practicums.

So, for the end of the semester Chad and I are getting on the Harley and going down to Southern Utah for some sight seeing. It should be a lot of fun. I'll post pictures when we get back.

1 comment:

Kristen McD said...

Congrats on your grades! That's fantastic! I know your dad would be so proud of you. Awesome.

The Family Finance class should be interesting. I wonder if I could sign up for that at our local community college.